Sunday, 2 June 2013

try to domesticate ya but you an animal

Evening all you insane bloggers...
Did have all intention to actually post more pictures from LA but I finally had the chance to take some updated outfit pictures today in the limited sun London is being blessed with..... so instead callmepepper is being photo bombed with my pasty - ness! 

I'm never gonna stop wearing this hat. SEA WORLD is DA BOMB so I'm sharing my love for it all around London unashamed


CROP TOP - UB MELROSE // LEVIS - EBAY // METALLICA VANS - EBAY (OFFICE SOLD OUT FAST) // HAT - SEEEEAWORLD SAN DIEGO // TURQUOISE BRACELET - CITY WALK LA 


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER = = = CALLMEPEPPERX / CALLMEPEPPER

2 comments:

Karen Dawkins said...

Love your crop top! & your Levi's woo jealous aha xo

www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

Yomi Adegoke said...

Very nice. Love the baseball cap x

Sittingwitty.com